Starting on Wednesday, 27th of May 2020 we will offer guided tours through the castle.
From Wednesday through Sunday and Pentecost Monday (01.06.2020) curtailed guided tours will start about every 15 minutes from 10 am to 4 pm. The inner courtyards can be visited independently.
Purchasing your ticket, you can choose:
Inner courtyards: Inner courtyards with guided castle tour:
Adults: 3,50 Euro Adults: 7,00 Euro
Children (17 years) free Children (17 years) 3,50 Euro
In the Courtyard is the gathering point for the guided tour. You will receive a translation sheet from the tour guide. During the guided tour you must wear your mask.
The following rules always must be followed:
- You must wear a mask on the castle premises
- Keep a distance to others of at least 1,50 meters
- Obey to the rules of Good Hygiene Practice
- Do not visit the castle if you feel sick, or had contact to an infected person
- If possible, pay by card (EC, MC, Maestro, Visa)
Until further notice (group)reservations or special tours are not possible.
Castle management keeps the right to close parts of the castle.
The souvenir shop and castle tavern are open from 11 am to 5 pm.
Thank you for your cooperation. We are looking forward to welcome you again.
Team Reichsburg Cochem
Moment: Sunday, 2020 May 24, 2 p.m.